Do you have extra end-of-year budget?
Do you want to set you and your team up for negotiation success in 2017?
Are you expected to drive more revenue than ever next year?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you owe it to yourself and your team to attend the SPASIGMA Battle for Margin negotiation intensive February 9 through 10. It will be held in beautiful Miami at the upscale Grand Beach Hotel Surfside. This is a two-day deep-dive into proven deal-winning strategies you’ll find nowhere else.
But this is only the beginning.
This seminar includes full access to the SPASIGMA Online Academy. This is a 90-day learning-management system that you and your employees will be eager to participate in because it’s fun, and most importantly, it works. After all, there’s really no better motivator than results.
The SPASIGMA Online Academy accelerates, certifies and sustains mastery of everything you learn at Battle for Margin. Because, no matter what anyone tells you, world-class negotiation skills aren’t built in a day.
No other professional negotiation training provides this combination of dynamic face-to-face education and online learning. Set yourself and your team up for success in 2017!
Here’s a sampling of what you’ll learn:
- Surprising negotiation planning strategies that sharpen the competitive edge
- When and how to clarify the financial impact of not moving forward
- Tactics to avoid and embrace by situation and personality type
- The secrets of negotiating successfully with other cultures
- Best practices that drive value and defend margin
- The dangers and opportunities of negotiating via email and how to do it right
- How to make concessions and still come out a winner
- How to make sure they leave the negotiation happy, even if you won big, and much, much more.
Don’t you deserve unprecedented success in 2017? Give yourself the tools to make it happen.
By the way, not only will you get the negotiation insight you’ll need to win better agreements, you’ll be someplace warm and sunny in the dead of winter. Take a couple of extra days and give yourself a mini-vacation. The Grand Beach Hotel Surfside is located on the beach with six pools including a rooftop sky pool, five hot tubs, beachside French restaurant and much more.